Fresh from his knockout 74 against Aztecs the Scintilla all rounder reflects on a good weekend.
1. What’s the best score you’ve ever made?
2. What inspired you to become a cricketer?
Watching Bangladesh playing and competing at the highest level of cricket.
3. What have been your favourite moments for Scintilla?
I savour every single match I play for Scintilla. We stick together like glue and the team is like a body. The lads are great fun to be around.
4. Who inspires you?
Mashrafe Mortaza and Shakib Al Hasan.
5. What is your favourite holiday destination?
6. What do you hope the future holds?
I hope to play cricket as long as I’m fit and bring my children to love and play the game of cricket.
7. How do you deal with challenges?
Staying calm and facing challenges head on.
8. What’s your career highlight?
Leading my youth teams to championship success.
9. Who do you see as a mentor?
10. What’s the best quality in a leader?
A true leader needs to know his teams strength and weaknesses, be willing to take calculated risks and be a respectful and good person in general.